[dba] Re: Databaseaudio Version 2 Beta Test

  • From: "David Ross" <david_e_ross@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:01:38 +0000

Hello there!

Just been having a look at the new databaseaudio....on first
impressions...very nice!! I like it!

Comments:

Easy to use :)
I like the new mouse rollover thing when it highlights the item (if u know
what I mean ;)
I like the Comments feature A LOT! This is very cool. Its always nice to
have some feedback on a piece of software from the real users.
'Most popular' feature is useful too.

To be honest, all in all its really good, cant think of anything wrong at
all. The quality of plugins just keeps getting better and better as well.

Well done for having the most comprehensive Free VST Plugins site on the
net. I always recommend this site to fellow VST Heads.

Bye for now,

David