THE MAYOR'S TELSTRA TECHNOLOGY AWARDS
What could your school do with $5,000?
Phase 1 entries for The Mayor's Telstra Technology Awards are closing on 16
March 2018 and we'd love for your school to participate.
Entry is EASY and FREE!!
Over $10,000 of cash and prizes up for grabs...
* $5,000 cash for the winning school
* Prizes for winning teams include Google Pixel 2 Smartphones, Harman
Kardon Onyx 4 Bluetooth Speakers and Samsung Galaxy Tablets.
A great opportunity for students...
* Work together and win great prizes
* Learn about the latest technology and cutting edge ideas
* Receive practical mentoring and support from industry experts
* Build important networks and connections for the future
* Teams learn how to transform their great ideas and make them a
Who should enter...
* Any grade 10 -12 students in the Toowoomba Region
* The Awards are not just for 'Tech Experts' - great teams can be made
up of many different skills and interests including problem solving,
entrepreneurship, science, design, maths, IT and creative thinking
to access the online entry form...
* Get a team of 3 together, brainstorm ideas, answer a few simple
questions and submit your entry online
* See attached School Handbook for details on the phase 1 questions,
judging criteria and key dates
* Full Awards Terms and Conditions, consent forms and flyer can be
found on the webpage under 'Important Documents'
* DON'T MISS OUT - ENTER TODAY!
For more information and to stay up to date, visit
or follow the event on Facebook
Best of luck to all our teams!
The Mayor's Telstra Technology Awards
Toowoomba Regional Council
PO Box 3021 Toowoomba QLD 4350
P 131 872
[Like us on Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/toowoombaregion>[Follow us on
Twitter]<https://www.twitter.com/toowoombaregion>[Follow us on
Instagram]<https://www.instagram.com/toowoombaregion>[Watch us on
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the material from any computer.
The Council accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is
sent by an employee which is of a personal nature or which represents the
personal view of the sender.
If you wish to contact Council by non electronic means, Council's postal
address is: Toowoomba Regional Council. PO BOX 3021, Toowoomba QLD 4350.