[DAML] DarkAges Halloween event

  • From: "Landon" <Landon_DA@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <darkages@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:37:31 -0600

Woah, people, have you seen this thing?
At first, I was almost appalled at the very idea of having a clown and
batman costume inside DA....then I realized it was Halloween tomorrow, then
it clicked. Great idea!!!

1) Provides variety
2) Satisfy some peoples' need to have these costumes (even if only for a
bit)
3) Suck some of the surplus money out of the game

Wow, I'm actually stunned. An update that makes sense and makes people
happy. Who woulda thunk it? Even the mundane explanation for the event
didn't really break the RP environment

Halloween Event -  2 thumbs up
-Landon