[dance-tech] the new Dance Tech List

  • From: "Birringer, Johannes" <johannes.birringer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 18:25:17 +0100

hello colleagues:

thanks to those of you who have already signed up for the new dance technology
list (forum), about 30 members are involved right now, since our launch on
October 1, and i am sure this List will grow, steadily.   If you have
information on matters related to dance technology, performances, and research,
publications, and events, please do not hesitate to post your messages by using
this address:

dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your post will appear automatically.
You are also welcome to help us spread the word and thus help to build this
community.

with regards
Dance-Tech List Moderators

This email is intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain private and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone.  In this case, please reply to
this email to highlight the error.  Opinions and information in this email that
do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be
understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.
Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any
attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check
that the email and its attachments are actually virus free.  This is in keeping
with good computing practice.