[dance-tech] serching Ivani Santana y Margarita Bali

  • From: "Las Post" <las.post@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lista de Danza" <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:30:35 -0400

Hi everyone....

I´m Simón from chile, Colective Las.Post, i serching the e mail´s of Ivani
Santana and Margarita Bali for contac both.... to discuss some point about
latinoamerica, and the work of dance-technologie here in this continent....
ples if some of you now about one of this persons please contact me...
thanks

--
Las.Post
Colectivo [Dispositivo de Producción Teórica]