[dance-tech] reading group

  • From: Tony Schultz <dance_plan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:22:55 -0400

Hello all
I wanted to invite any interested people, humans, post-humans, etc, to participate in an online reading group traveling throughout the blogosphere. See the invite here. http://thewinger.com/words/2007/performance-and-pedagogy-20-the- reading-group/ The first book on our plate will be Andre Lepecki's Exhausting Dance: Performance and the politics of movement. The soft cover version can be ordered here. http://www.amazon.com/Exhausting-Dance-Performance-Politics-Movement/ dp/0415362547 Forward this invitation to anyone you think would be interested in participating. Write me if you have any questions or if you would like to host a session of this reading group on your blog.

Tony Schultz
http://thewinger.com/words/category/tony/