[dance-tech] performance lab (1) (tampa, FL)

  • From: Rachel Bishop <rbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rachel Bishop <rbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 18:52:01 -0400

hello all--

if you know anyone who will be in florida during this time,
i am hosting a performance 'lab' of sorts to get people interested
in movement and technology and other interdisciplinary work
(which as you may know is very very limited here)...
i'm an undergrad at University of South Florida working on my BFA in electronic media (studio art) with a very strong background in dance- attended the choreography and computing workshop at IRCAM last summer and worked with Josephine Dorado (funksoup.com) on RPM's remixed- a telematic live streaming on-line performance shown at this past ISEA/Zero One....

So-- trying to spur interest here in Tampa!
Take care and thanks for all the postings - I've been learning so much!
-Rachel Bishop

JPEG image