[dance-tech] Re: london dance film festival / critical debate / postchoreography

  • From: "Jaime del Val" <jaimedelval@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 23:35:47 +0100

hi again,
in fact, I just realised, Emergent Objects event in Leeds (17-19 dec) will run
three days parallel to the madrid event (17-23 dec)... i guess it's difficult
to avoid at times... and the week before there is the Intimacy event in London.
Am I missing anything in those dates?? what about US, australia, etc...? I know
some people are at a different event in australia in december too.
j.