[dance-tech] Re: kick starting a debating forum in December?

  • From: "Johannes Birringer" <Johannes.Birringer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:45:10 -0000

dear all:

I think Josephine's commentary on the advantages and relationships of social
network vs. email list
is well taken, and it's also much appreciated, as you conclude your post by
inviting 'moderators' or facilitators
to give us a start (linking and interconnecting our lists and tech sites) ,
and perhaps community can launch a debating subject in December ---

if you feel this mode of operation is worth trying,  we could collect proposals
from folks who want to facilitate/moderate (it could be a team or two or three,
could
be an individual), and get under way in the last month of this year.........

so, in other words,  volunteers  (Josephine?)
and, subject matter......

with anticipation,

johannes birringer
hellerau/dresden