[dance-tech] international Metabody Forum: workshops/conference/performance in Madrid (Spain)

  • From: Johannes Birringer <Johannes.Birringer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 09:57:06 +0000

In an apparent future that could be the present a planetary cyberorganism, or
hypercyborg, called Big Data Brother, traces, quantifies and modulates every
movement of every human and non-human body and space.

METATOPIA is the architectural, kinetic and perceptual laboratory of the
Metabody agents,
who develop dynamic, intra-active spaces, illegible behaviors and
unquantifiable affects that exceed reduction to data.

You'll get to know it between 22 and 25 of July in Medialab Prado auditorium,
in a experience across 15 installations-performances-disconcerts-metaformances:

http://metabody.eu/subprojects/

+++

Most of us arrived last week (July 16) and we are working now in the space; as
things progress, I will try to collect some impressions
and post them in the coming days,

johannes birringer

Links to full program:

http://medialab-prado.es/article/foro-internacional-metabody---imf-2015-madrid