[dance-tech] interesting and very relevant video!

  • From: Marlon Barrios-Solano <unstablelandscape@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:21:59 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
 this is  Marlon Barrios Solano.
 I just want to share with this list an amazing video
which I  found in You Tube and I consider relevant for
dance, cognition and technology researchers and
practitioners.
I think is ablut reminder of important epistemological
redefinitions about embodiment, technology, mediation
and communication

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnylM1hI2jc

 I would like to read you thougts,
 marlon,

Marlon Barrios Solano
teaching/consulting/design/performance
New York City
unstablelandscape
cognitive and new media architectures for collaborative environments and
distributed creativity
http://www.unstablelandscape.net/blog/
Ecomedia Blog
http://www.bronxriverart.org/ecomedia/cj/