[dance-tech] Re: if some one have a text / si alguien tiene textos

  • From: Jeroen Fabius <j.fabius@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 13:39:45 +0200

Dear Simón,

some more sources:

Research in Dance Education
Innovations in Arts Practice
Published By: Routledge
Volume Number: 9
Frequency: 3 issues per year
Print ISSN: 1464-7893
Online ISSN: 1470-1111

Tanz (Aus) Bildung - Reviewing Bodies of Knowledge. Kulturreferat der
Landeshauptstadt München, Cornelia Albrecht und Franz Anton Cramer (Hg.):
Reihe INTERVISIONEN, Band 7, epodium, München 2006
Bi-lingual, both in English and in German

Proceedings of ELIA: http://www.elia-artschools.org/

Best wishes
Jeroen Fabius

Jeroen Fabius
Coordinator Amsterdam Master of Choreography
Theaterschool, Amsterdam School of the Arts
Jodenbreestraat 3
Postbus 15323
1001 ML Amsterdam
0031 (0)20-527 7715