[dance-tech] Re: if some one have a text / si alguien tiene textos

  • From: "Johannes Birringer" <Johannes.Birringer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MEDIA-ARTS-AND-DANCE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:19:16 +0100

hola Simón

-   Here is a reference (new book, just out):, the annual publication of the
german association for dance research, and this year's thematic focus is on
education as well as new research directions.

Tanzforschung & Tanzausbildung. (=Jahrbuch Tanzforschung. Bd. 18).
ed. by  Claudia Fleischle-Braun / Ralf Stabel.
Hamburg: LIT 2008

for ordering, see the website of the GTF

http://www.gtf-tanzforschung.de/html/5.htm

-  there was also a conference in Leicester on this subject, perhaps check it
out and ask for the conference proceedings:

Global Perspectives on Dance Pedagogy -research and practice.
http://www.communitydance.org.uk/metadot/index.pl?id=29101&isa=DBRow&op=show&dbview_id=17857

-   there are also articles on the subject generally to be found in DRJ (Dance
Research Journal), which comes out of the USA

-- see also:  http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/music/dance/graduate/abt

-- see also for a recent CORD symposium on the subject   (CORD is the US based
dance research association which holds annual conferences)

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:3yNiFxHz3XYJ:www.dmu.ac.uk/Images/CORD%2520NYU%2520symposium%25202006%2520M%2520Huxley_tcm6-11597.doc+dance+pedagogy,+dance+research+in+higher+education&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=uk

-  see Jill Dolan's interesting piece on >Critical Pedagogy Research in Dance.
Critical dance pedagogy probes how the body is socially habituated through
dance. training and education. ...>
http://www.springerlink.com/content/r565350528666565/

I am not familiar enough with the literature in Latin America,
but while in Brasil i found the new book by Ivani Santana in a museum
bookstore, and it might of interest to you here:

Ivani Santana,  Dança na Cultura Digital [Dance into Digital Culture] Salvador:
EDUFBA/FAPESB, 2006
her page on the dance tech net is:
http://www.dance-tech.net/profile/IvaniSantana

Hi, my name is Simón Pérez from Chile, I´m working in an articule about
dance and pedagogy in the theoretical way, in relation to art as an
univerasitary career. And I´m looking for some references about this topics.

Hola mi nombre es Simón Pérez de Chile, estoy trabajando en un artículo
teórico sobre danza y pedagogía, en relación a el arte como carrear
universitaria. Estoy buscando algunas referencias o textos sobre estos
temas.

Thanks . . .

--
Las.Post