[dance-tech] Re: eflier bike ballet, performers wanted

  • From: "Sarah Rubidge" <s.rubidge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 07:53:05 +0100

Hi Virginia

I have had some feedback from biking friends in London - they are
saying that they would be more willing to commit if they knew how much
time they would need to commit at the weekends.    Up here they (like
veryone else) work evcery hour god gives them .... and need to do that
forward planning.  Anything I can tell them?  They are also suggesting
that it is put on various websites devoted to biking - again more info
would be useful

sarah

On 5/22/07, Sarah Rubidge <s.rubidge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Apologies for cross-posting

Not specifically tech but some of you might be interested in exploring
different terrirtory

Bicycle Ballet are looking for enthusiastic volunteer performers and
cyclists to work with choreographer Virginia Farman on a spectacular
dance on bikes.

Rehearsals take place over weekends in June, and the performances are
on the 6, 7,8th July at the NATIONAL THEATRE, SOUTH BANK, LONDON,
contact  Karen Poley <karenspoley@xxxxxxxxxxx> for more infomation.

Please circulate to anyone that might be interested in taking part in this show:

--
Dr Sarah Rubidge
Reader in Digital Performance