[dance-tech] Re: "chronotopia" EU tour by attakkalari

  • From: "Johannes Birringer" <Johannes.Birringer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:28:51 -0000

hello all;

good to hear about this touring production, and if someone sees it, please send
a review to our list, we have not had much occasion lately to converse on new
work and new ideas..
If anyone would like to start a discussion thread this month, please do so.

with regards
Johannes Birringer
DAP lab, London