[dance-tech] amsterdam master in choreography

  • From: Scott deLahunta <sdela@xxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 09:51:27 +0200

Dear list

we have changed the Dance Unlimited Master of Choreography/ New Media to the Amsterdam Master of Choreography

in some ways not much has changed

we have removed the emphasis on new media // but not on interdisciplinary and collaborative work

if the applicant wants to work with new media we have all the support structures for this that we always have had

best

scott

AMSTERDAM MASTER OF CHOREOGRAPHY (AMCh)*

Artists who have established a professional practice and seek possibilities for further reflection and development can increase their research skills at the Amsterdam Master of Choreography. This two-year non-residential Master's program of the Amsterdam School of the Arts aims to contribute to the field of critical and contemporary dance research and creation. The individual artistic practice is the point of departure and will be the guiding thread of the course design.

[[ please see the attached document for a more detailed description and admission / application guidelines ]]

Application Deadline: November 25, 2007
Queries: Ellen van Haeringen (Dance Department Secretary)
E-Mail / Phone Contact: e.vanhaeringen@xxxxxx / +31205277644
More Information: http://www.ahk.nl/choreography

* Accredited by the NVAO (Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders). 120 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) will be earned during the two-year study.