[dance-tech] Troika Ranch - Summer Workshop Announcement

  • From: Mark Coniglio <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:54:43 -0500

Live-Interactive (Live-I) Workshop - NYC
July 24 - August 4, 2006

Troika Ranch will present its Live-Interactive (Live-I) Workshop, an intensive seminar for artists and advanced students who want to explore the use of interactive computer technology in the creation and performance of dance, theater, installation, and related live artworks. The workshop will take place from July 24th through August 4th, 2006 in Manhattan. Application deadline for the workshop is May 1st, 2006.

More Details At: http://www.troikaranch.org/livei.html

Mark Coniglio, Artistic Co-Director | mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Troika Ranch Dance Theater          | http://www.troikaranch.org