[dance-tech] Troika Ranch - Residency / Process Documentation

  • From: Mark Coniglio <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:18:37 -0400

Dear List,

Hello to all... it's been some time since I've posted here. I hope this finds all you well.

I am writing to let you know that Troika Ranch (http://www.troikaranch.org) has just begun a two-month long residency at 3LD Art & Technology Center (http://www.3ldnyc.org) in lower Manhattan. This is the first pass at what will become an evening length work to be premiered in the fall of 2009.

As part of this, we have created a myspace page where we will be documenting the growth of this new work in several ways: through blogs from myself, Dawn, and the dancers; as well as photos and video clips of material as we create it. New material will be added almost daily. We look forward to you adding your comments and thoughts through this virtual forum.

The address is http://myspace.com/troikaranch

Of course, for those of you with myspace accounts, we encourage you to become our friends.

Best Wishes,
Mark

Mark Coniglio, Artistic Co-Director | mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Troika Ranch Dance Theater          | http://www.troikaranch.org