[dance-tech] Re: They are uploaded!

  • From: emiliano campagnola <e.campagnola@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:36:15 +0200

Hallo everybody this is Emiliano from Rome
University /free/ Roma Tre , Architectural department taked by the students for the moment.

By the way
I appriciated very much the Dance Improvisation/Real-time Dynamic Multimedia/Embodied Cognition
from Marlon Barrios Solano, my mac likes it. Thanks, of course was weird To recive it for the mail boxes
but experimental.

cercando utopie

emiliano

Il giorno 17/ott/05, alle ore 14:57, Marlon Barrios-Solano ha scritto:

OK,
this is marlon barrios solano.
I am sorry about my scandalous behaviour in the list!
 I actualy posted  the applications for download in:
http://accad.osu.edu/~mbsolano/down.html
it is not spam!!
Tha's it! got it! enjoy it!
marlon

--- Claude Draude <cdraude@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

even if you do not have a server to make bigger
files available you can use http://yousendit.com -
so people who are interested may download it from
there.

In any case one should at first post a description
to the list on the available software (or video or
whatever) - then people who actually would like to
receive the file can simply drop you a line and you
can mail it individually.

Claude

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:26:10 +0200, Simon Burton <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 17:11:28 -0700 (PDT)
Marlon Barrios-Solano

<unstablelandscape@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

sorry about that! did you try at least!? What is "fucked" is to get so up set and get

ofensive

about it  in a public list!
I thought it was relevant.
marlon

yeah well, our friends on dialup will have their

modems tied up for hours...!!

do you have a server somewhere you can upload to ?

otherwise maybe i can help.

Simon.

--
Claude Draude
Dresdener Str. 125

fon +49(0)30-69536067

http://www2.hu-berlin.de/gkgeschlecht
http://www.dimeb.de

Marlon Barrios Solano
Unstablelandscape
Dance Improvisation/Real-time Dynamic Multimedia/Embodied Cognition
http://accad.osu.edu/~mbsolano/

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/