[dance-tech] Re: They are uploaded!

  • From: Kent De Spain <kent.despain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:27:05 -0500

Listees,

Glad you guys are working this out. We need to establish an etiquette for the list for it to be useful and not have everyone unsubscribe. Big downloads definitely feel like a "let them eat cake" faux pas for those of us who still rely on dial-up for at least part of our on-line business. If you send a link to a server, I can choose when and how to download if I want to see what you are up to.

Also, isn't it nice to have a functioning list again so we can keep a collective ear to the ground?

Kent De Spain

OK,
this is marlon barrios solano.
I am sorry about my scandalous behaviour in the list!
 I actualy posted  the applications for download in:
http://accad.osu.edu/~mbsolano/down.html
it is not spam!!
Tha's it! got it! enjoy it!
marlon