[dance-tech] Summerwork at the Farm

  • From: "Doug Rosenberg" <rosend@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Doug Rosenberg" <rosend@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 17:08:15 -0500

Sorry for any duplicate mailings:

Hello all,
I am happy to announce Summerwork@The Farm 3, July 30-August 5th, 2007.
Please see attached for description.  Also see our new website designed
by Any Dayton at:
www.farmwork.org

Summerwork@The Farm is a fluid, process oriented retreat/workspace that
is open to anyone wishing to participate in a focused, reflective and
supportive creative environment in rural Wisconsin.  Feel free to email
with any questions.  Please circulate this to interested parties.

Best,
Douglas Rosenberg