[dance-tech] Sumbission Call: International Video Dance Festival of Burgundy

  • From: "Marisa C. Hayes" <sacred_heart829@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 08:39:27 +0000

Dear All,Please feel free to circulate this announcement among interested
colleagues and friends.Apologies for cross postings.The International Video
Dance Festival of Burgundy (Festival International de Vidéo Danse de
Bourgogne), is now accepting submissions for its 2010 festival.  We are looking
for video dance films, dance photography, installations and other dance media
projects.  For more information please see our
blog:http://www.videodansebourgogne.wordpress.comBest wishes,Marisa C.
HayesCo-director, International Video Dance Festival of Burgundy

Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9690331&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen:112009