[dance-tech] Re: Spain and more/moderation

  • From: isabel valverde <isaval@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 12:29:14 -0500 (EST)

Subject: RE: [dance-tech] Re: Spain and more

Hello,

thanks for bringing up the list moderation. With Johannes, Simon and more I
believe we don't need to moderate a list if only to clear up spam. thanks simon
for anticipating any problem the freelists system might come up witgh. Once we
have been safe from spam, only those few automated messaging of out of office
and such, we should just let it be.

By the way, I have been asked to send the instructions to subscribe from some
people here in Portugal, Lisboa area. Johannes, could you please send me that
email? I remember having and knowing of people getting subscribing problems,
and not receiving the mails even though having registered. Is there a another
message to send to begin receiving messages?

Soon will mention the DC blog coming soon.

best wishes,
isabel