[dance-tech] Re: Spain and more

  • From: <orpheus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 01:23:52 -0000

Hallo Ludmila:

check the participants list of the Digital Cultures Lab,

http://www.digitalcultures.org/speakers.html

and you will notice several people working in Spain (Jaime del Val, Nuria
Font). Marija
Stamenkovic also works in dance and new media, she is based in Barcelona. I
trust
there are many others, who may not be enrolled in our list yet. Our current
enrollment
hovers around 150, we could expand this to 300 or 400 members, if you help to
pass
around the word about the dance tech list.

In terms of artists' lsiting, and their website or company location, it would
be sweet if we
updated the list that was once srated in the dtz (zone).

As to "formal" moderators, Yukihiko, i am not sure whether I have the time, or
Mark, to
be a formal moderator, We started up this list to have a quick and efficient
discussion
group and platform for uncensored postings, done directly by members.  So far
we
have had minimal interference from spam, and we we hope that this continues,
and the
list can be self-generative.  What do other think?

with regards
Johanes Birringer