[dance-tech] Sonorities Festival/Two Thousand + Call for Works Extended Deadline...

  • From: Franziska Schroeder <f.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Franziska Schroeder <f.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:44:33 +0000

We have extended our deadline for submissions for a few days:
Proposals due, Sunday, 4th December 2011.

Music – Body – Performance – Sound – Theory @ Sonorities Festival 22 - 27 March
2012
The Sonorities Festival of Contemporary Music 2012 is seeking paper and music
submissions.
Call now open: http://www.sonorities.org.uk<http://www.sonorities.org.uk/>
We are very excited to announce the 2012 theme of the Body's Music with the
following contributions:
Keynote Speakers, 24th March 2012 (Two Thousand + TWELVE symposium)

Susan Kozel<http://www.qub.ac.uk/sonorities/suzan-kotzel.html>  | Benjamin
Knapp<http://www.qub.ac.uk/sonorities/ben-knapp.html>

Opening Performance, 23rd March 2012

Atau Tanaka<http://www.qub.ac.uk/sonorities/atau-tanaka.html>