[dance-tech] Somatics & Technology Conference 2012 - Online Registration notification

  • From: Artsresearch Artsresearch <Artsresearch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Undisclosed recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 21:55:37 +0000

Dear Dance, Art, and Technology colleagues

We recently sent you notification of our upcoming Somatics & Technology
Conference 2012 to be held at the University of Chichester on Saturday 23rd
June.

This is preceded by a pre-conference Working Groups day on Friday 22nd June,
which is free for people who are attending Saturday's conference.

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for both these events
and can be accessed online at our website:
http://somaticstechnologyconference2012.com/

Please keep in mind that the deadline for a call for conference papers,
artworks, and presentations is Saturday 28 April.

As mentioned previously, a peer-reviewed edition of selected papers will be
published in a special isssue of the Journal of Dance and Somatic Practices.

We invite you to contact us if you have any queries or would like any further
information regarding any these events. We are looking forward to meeting you
at what promises to be an exciting dialogue between the somatic arts and
technology.

Many thanks

Dr. Andrea Davidson
Dance and New Media
University of Chichester, UK

SOMATICS & TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE 2012
       http://somaticstechnologyconference2012.com/
This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender
as soon as practicable and delete the e-mail from the system. The University of
Chichester is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration number 4740553. The registered office is College Lane, Chichester,
West Sussex, PO19 6PE.