[dance-tech] Sensordance/ Lucy

  • From: "Jaime del Val" <jaimedelval@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 00:18:39 +0200

Hmmm, yeah I was  hanging from a tree ... reverse pliè with the arms on the
branch, rather near to the center, no more than 20 meters distance from the
ground... I almost have the evidence (after trying out some time) that's how
they did it. And my fingers are curved after a while...

I am almost thinking it would be terrific to do some creative collective
writing on this list, let's say something like the argument for a piece on
Lucy? post-postmodern lucy? past-premodern-after-queer-ultra-meta-lucy?
transcendental and romantic lucy? metaphisical, pataphysical lucy? camp or
outrageous lucy? morphogenetic lucy?... (Oh... no CyberLucy, please...)

j.