[dance-tech] Re: Sensordance/ Lucy

  • From: Marlon Barrios-Solano <unstablelandscape@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Johannes.Birringer@xxxxxxxxxxxx, dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 13:35:36 -0700 (PDT)

hey, don't forget the origin of  the  LSD connection and yes, I think  that she
moved "from her bones".
marlon

Johannes Birringer <Johannes.Birringer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: But dear Jaime,
what an odd question at the end of your long post.

Lucy and her daugther could fly,  and dive.

Little thought they spent, I presume,  on specificities of learning classical
techniques. But I shall await further scientific evidence on that.

JB

<<<<

By the way, did Lucy dance classical ballet, or modern dance? I guess they
hadn't come to contact improvisation at the time and even less to konzept
Tanz.Though I guess she might have had a good release technique.

best
Jaime

Marlon Barrios Solano
embodied interactive design
teaching/consulting/design/performance
New York City
Real Time Techne 2.0
http://www.unstablelandscape.net/blog/
unstablelandscape
http://unstablelandscape.blogspot.com/
Interactive Environments for Performance
http://www.unstablelandscape.net/liu/
Citizen Journalism
http://www.unstablelandscape.net/ecomedia/
cell phone in USA: 614-4462175