[dance-tech] SEVEN VEILS opens tomorrow night - read the GOLOCAL preview here...

  • From: Jamie Jewett <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 17:25:56 -0500

Greetings Friends  -

Our new show, SEVEN VEILS, opens tomorrow night and runs through Sunday

you can read some more info about the show here:

http://www.golocalprov.com/index.php/lifestyle/jamie-jewetts-seven-veils-world-premiere-coming-to-firstworks/

we hope we see you!

best

Jamie and all of Lostwax

Lostwax Multimedia Dance

premieres

SEVEN VEILS

Presented by FirstWorks

10-13 November 2011
Perishable Theater, 95 Empire St., Providence RI
please come join us for the premiere of a new work!

Voted Rhode Island’s best dance company

LOSTWAX and Jamie Jewett weave a new fantasy in SEVEN VEILS,

a multimedia dance with live music based on Thalia Field’s adaptation of
“Salome”.

Video by Luke DuBois and choral music by Alexander de Varon provide an
often-humorous score for Jewett’s quirky contemporary dance.

It’s all there – the dungeon, the palace, the dance, the seductions and
betrayals – interweaving voices, dancer, and projections – the re-imagined
“veils” of Salome’s story.

11/10/2011 to 11/13/2011 8pm; 7pm Sun.   $16 advance, $24 day of

to buy tickets call 401.421.4281or click here:
https://firstworks.secure.force.com/ticket#details_a0SA00000058SHBMA2

PLEASE NOTE: In the past we have sold out ALL of our performances in Providence
- please get your tickets early!