[dance-tech] Rencontres Chorégraphiques de Carthage

  • From: Philippe Baudelot <baudelot@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 10:17:57 +0100

Dear dance-tech list,

In the frame of the Rencontres Choregraphiques de Carthage which will take
place in Tunis from 1st till 9 May 2009 and will be dedicated this year to
the digital dance, we chose to organize a meeting of the existing
Mediterranean and African networks around dance, dance and technologies,
digital arts, to facilitate links, meetings between professional actors and
initialize projects between. The goal is ending in common propositions and
one or two concrete projects over the 2009 and 2010 years.

I have just opened a forum to the following address:
http://rcdc.forumactif.com/. Do not hesitate to discuss there (and to invite
your friends to make it) on this subject. Your interventions will serve for
enriching the meeting, in particular on the following points:

* What kind of relationship to engage?
* What ways of functioning to adopt?
* What questions and which problems to approach?
* What projects is it possible to engage and how?
* Is it desirable to constitute a network of the existing networks?

All the best,

Philippe Baudelot
Co-artistic director
Rencontres Chorégraphiques de Carthage