[dance-tech] Recommendations of Interactive Performance Tools for Kids

  • From: "Doug Fox" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:18:35 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Does anyone on the list have suggestions and recommendations about
interactive performance software, tools and technology for kids?

Are there specific tools for motion tracking, sensors, real-time animation
and other applications that are especially easy to set-up and configure
for kids, say 4th or 5th grade through 12th grade?

I'm asking because I may be doing educational program on this topic and I
would like to demonstrate a variety of different applications.

Thanks!

Best,
Doug Fox
Great Dance

** Dance Blogger on Great Dance **
** Internet Consulting for Dancers and Dance Companies **
** Dance Screening & Educational Programs **

doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://greatdance.com
http://twitter.com/dougfox