[dance-tech] RV: make dance films, London, deadline Feb 1st 2007

  • From: "Silvina Szperling" <silvisz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Silvina Szperling" <silvisz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:53:45 -0300

De: Alex Reuben [mailto:Alex.Reuben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: lunes, 08 de enero de 2007 11:44
Para: silvisz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: make dance films, London, deadline Feb 1st 2007

Hi Silvia,

links & info:

The only Dance Film course in the world at London Contemporary Dance School!
Students have achieved success on broadcast television & International Film
Festivals whilst on the course.

The deadline for this post grad course is February 1st 2007.

To see the student films & course details, please go to

 <BLOCKED::http://www.theplace.org.uk/?lid=4119>
http://www.theplace.org.uk/?lid=4119 or contact Alex Reuben on Mondays or
Tuesdays for more info on 0207 121 1121 or email at
<BLOCKED::mailto:alex.reuben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> alex.reuben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alex Reuben

Head of Postgraduate Dance for the Screen

****to see student films, please go to:

http://www.theplace.org.uk/?lid=4119

alex.reuben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.theplace.org.uk
<http://www.theplace.org.uk/>

London Contemporary Dance School

The Place

17 Dukes Road

London WC1H 9PY

alex.reuben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.theplace.org.uk
<http://www.theplace.org.uk/>

Direct Line: 020 7121 1121

LCDS & general enquiries: 010 7121 1111,

Fax: 0207 121 1145

The information in this e-mail is for the named recipient(s) only. Any
disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any
opinions/advice expressed are subject to our terms of business. We do not
accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail.

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management
service.