[dance-tech] REMINDER: Sonorities Festival of Contemporary Music 2012 - Call Open !

  • From: Franziska Schroeder <f.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Franziska Schroeder <f.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 12:04:01 +0000

A small reminder that we are still accepting proposals - for paper AND music
submissions!!!

Music – Body – Performance – Sound – Theory @ Sonorities Festival 22 - 27 March
2012

The Sonorities Festival of Contemporary Music 2012 is seeking paper and music
submissions.
Call now open: http://www.sonorities.org.uk
We are very excited to announce the 2012 theme of the Body's Music with the
following contributions:
Keynote Speakers, 24th March 2012 (Two Thousand + TWELVE symposium)

Susan Kozel<http://www.qub.ac.uk/sonorities/suzan-kotzel.html>  | Benjamin
Knapp<http://www.qub.ac.uk/sonorities/ben-knapp.html>

Opening Performance, 23rd March 2012

Atau Tanaka<http://www.qub.ac.uk/sonorities/atau-tanaka.html>