[dance-tech] Project Paper Trail - New Internet-Based Approaches to Dance Making

  • From: "Doug Fox" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 05:53:34 -0400 (EDT)

This morning I wrote about Project Paper Trail and their innovative
approach to using the Internet for both creative and financial purposes.

"Project Paper Trail: A New Creative and Fundraising Model for Dance":

http://greatdance.com/thekineticinterface/2009/04/fundraising-model-dance/

or

http://bit.ly/TfU9e

I'd be curious to learn about any on-going or upcoming projects where
dancers are using the Internet both to explore new creative possibilities
and to also seek financial support for their work.

Thanks,
Doug

Doug Fox
Great Dance

** Dance Blogger on Great Dance **
** Internet Consulting for Dancers and Dance Companies **
** Dance Screening & Educational Programs **

doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://greatdance.com
http://twitter.com/dougfox