[dance-tech] Re: Performance research seminar - Stelarc - Wednesday 25 October 1

  • From: "yasemin adali" <yadali@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: susan.broadhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxx, SCUDD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:21:56 -0800

Hi Dance-Tech Mailing group,

I have been following the group mails since the past 6 months, I am really passionate about digital dance, and I would like to start learning deeper about the subject by studying interactive programing.

I am currently inquiring about max/msp/jitter. I would be very glad if you could share your experience working with MAX/msp/jitter in programming for live performance interaction.
Is it good to begin with if you have no prior experience with interactive programing? Are there any other programs you would suggest as being more efficient, user-friendly, beginner-level, crash-free than max/msp/jitter?

I believe that I will greatly benefit from your opinions.

Many thanks for your kind help,
Yasemin Adali

From: "Sue Broadhurst" <susan.broadhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "SCUDD List at JISC" <SCUDD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<rare@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<PSI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Live Art, Performance Art and New Performance" <LIVEART@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [dance-tech] Performance research seminar - Stelarc - Wednesday 25 October 1-2pm GB048
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:44:21 +0100

Apologies for cross posting

               Brunel Performance Research Seminar

All welcome

Stelarc - Professor of Performance and  Technology at Brunel

'ALTERNATE ANATOMICAL ARCHITECTURES:

 Plastinated, Prosthetic, Partial & Printed Organs'

Wednesday October 25 1-2pm Venue: GB048

<< POSTERbrunel-S.jpg >>

Get today's hot entertainment gossip http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip?icid=T002MSN03A07001