[dance-tech] On dance-tech.net: suggestions?

  • From: "dance-tech.net" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 07:30:32 +0000 (GMT)

A message to all members of dance-tech.net

Hello network,
This is Marlon.
Following wise  suggestions, I placed all my on-line sharing accounts in my
profile page and took out the  badge with  my picture and my name from all the
pages.
I  think that it would be great to use this platform also to aggregate blogs
(in any language) from members and non-members relevant  to our practices.
Please  send  or post their urls and I will include them in the feeds in the
left side bar.
I have also added new questions for your profiles and eliminated the one about
marital status.  Sorry!
I would like to  invite  all of you to offer feedback  and suggestions
(publicly) about the functioning, philosophy and focus of this network.
I believe that it is  an open communication and fearlessness that will makes us
stronger. It is like a improvisation. We can dance together in this new clean
stage. I am in this moment the administrator of the stage but you are its
substance. In  the near future, I would like to share this role with interested
members.  I also want  you to know that this experience with this platform it
is part of my research and my investment in  this field as a researcher, so I
am committed to maintain it, finds models for its support and share knowledge.
OK,  I won't distract you with more administration emails unless it is totally
necessary. Thank you again...login and continue  and share the dance!
Marlon

Visit dance-tech.net at: http://www.dance-tech.net

--
To control which emails you receive on dance-tech.net, go to:
http://www.dance-tech.net/profiles/profile/emailSettings