[dance-tech] On dance-tech.net: More interviews!

  • From: "dance-tech.net" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 06:20:06 +0000 (GMT)

A message to all members of dance-tech.net

Hello network,
 this is Marlon.
Welcome new membersI
Remember to update your profiles and put a face to your name. It is very
important to  show that we are real not a bot.
Weird world!
I uploaded the second and last  part of the interview with Gideon Obarzanek. We
close the interview showing  video of his new collaboration with Frieder Weiss
(who is a member of this network).
MORTAL ENGINE
was recently premiered in  Sydney.
I also uploaded an interview with Angelo Vermeulen a biologist and visual
artist talking about his last works Biomodd and Blue Shift.
See also Eric Singer introducing the MIDITRON Wireless, workshops and a
residency...
I am trying to keep up and upload at least one interview a week.
_Yanira Castro about Center Of Sleep to be open at Dance Thaater Workshop in
two weeks
-Lisa Nelson on perception and embodiment
-Robert Wechsler from Palindrome from Germany.
-Golan Levin and hist last works at Bitforms in NYC
and more

Use the network to blog, discuss ideas, share project,  announce performances
and events. Upload pics and video.
Comments on others posts...
Share your inspiration and curiosity (and patches)
An spread the word  about us!
More soon,
Marlon
PS: use the RSS feeds of our network!

Visit dance-tech.net at: http://www.dance-tech.net

--
To control which emails you receive on dance-tech.net, go to:
http://www.dance-tech.net/profiles/profile/emailSettings