[dance-tech] On dance-tech.net: DANCE+TECH @ Tendu.TV

  • From: Marlon Barrios Solano <unstablelandscape@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 08:20:26 -0400

Hello list members,

I would like to announce that dance-tech.net will be producing a DANCE +TECH program for TenduTV (www.tendu.tv) starting this fall.

I am very proud and happy that we will bring the visions and performances of our field to a broader audience.

DANCE+TECH will show the depth of the research, the complexity of the topics, the engagement of the practitioners and the relevance of embodied practices. And of course, the fun of working with dance and new media.

www.dance-tech.net is a community focused on innovation, creativity, generosity and self-discipline. DANCE+TECH/the program will amplify its pulse!
This is my commitment!
DANCE+TECH/The program adds value to your participation in the network and generate bigger exposure because it will bring more visitors to our site.
It is in our dialog that these and new programs will emerge!
Thank you
Marlon Barrios Solano

PS: we also have new logo and a new interviews: Margit Galanter from Earthdance/SEEDS Festival! and a Skype conversation with Johannes Birringer!

See post at www.dance-tech.net:
http://www.dance-tech.net/profiles/blog/show?id=1462368%3ABlogPost% 3A21176