[dance-tech] On Dance Tech Network: Who are we?

  • From: Dance Tech Network <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 19:40:41 +0000 (GMT)

A message to all members of Dance Tech Network

Hello,
 this is Marlon Broadcasting this message to the whole network. Great response!
spread the word!
Suggestion:
Start working in our profiles and remember to mention where are you based.
It is also recommended to post in your profile a pic of your self. Pictures of
the work or logos can be added in your "My Profile" or in posts about your work.
Thank you so much!
Play around and we will be ready to start discussions, etc.
Marlon

About Dance Tech Network
Facilitate communication, discussion and flow of information among movement,
new media artist and theorist working in the confluence of embodied performance
practices and new media.

Click here to visit Dance Tech Network!
http://dancetech.ning.com

--
You have received this email because you are a member of Dance Tech Network.
If you no longer wish to receive notification emails from Dance Tech Network,