[dance-tech] My new website for software for Interactive Dance

  • From: Carlos Guedes <carlosguedes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 17:35:39 +0000

Dear Dance Tech Community,

You can find my Max/MSP objects for real-time control of musical tempo and musical rhythm generation from dance movement at http://homepage.mac.com/carlosguedes. In this page you can also download a video of the first piece I did using these objects as well as papers I submitted to ICMCs and my dissertation at NYU where all the theoretical background for the creation of the software is discussed.
If you have questions, comments or criticism about this software send it along!

All the best,

Carlos Guedes