[dance-tech] Re: March-April Discussion forum on dance/performance and participation

  • From: Jacob Niedzwiecki <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Johannes.Birringer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 17:46:22 -0400

I have really appreciated your prompts and questions…it has felt bit like a
good blog that way, with “reports from the front” combined with a curatorial
voice.

This is a new enough area of my practice that I try to do a lot of listening
and not as much talking, but I’ll try and keep you better company at least...

xJ

I hope to encourage you to join, and reply and discuss: I have tried to
moderate but it is a little frustrating if the colleagues who have
posted do not return or others do no send a rejoinder or query or
comment..... The community, as shared discussion amongst all of us, is
brought alive by you
and only if you do care to reply and sustain the discussion, as thought
process.