[dance-tech] Re: March-April Discussion forum on dance/performance and participation

  • From: Johannes Birringer <Johannes.Birringer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 22:22:03 +0000

p.s.
here a tiny glimpse of our "metakimosphere"

https://vimeo.com/123932106

and Jacob, please do write and join the dialogue. this is not a blog at all,
but meant to be an open
forum for exchanges of views and thoughts; i personally care very lttle for
"fronts" actually, to be honest....

regards
Johannes

[Jacob Niedzwiecki schreibt]
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2015 10:46 PM

I have really appreciated your prompts and questions…it has felt bit like a
good blog that way, with “reports from the front” combined with a curatorial
voice.

This is a new enough area of my practice that I try to do a lot of listening
and not as much talking, but I’ll try and keep you better company at least...

xJ

I hope to encourage you to join, and reply and discuss: I have tried to
moderate but it is a little frustrating if the colleagues who have
posted do not return or others do no send a rejoinder or query or
comment..... The community, as shared discussion amongst all of us, is
brought alive by you
and only if you do care to reply and sustain the discussion, as thought
process.