[dance-tech] Introductory Guide to Forsythe's "Synchronous Objects" at OSU

  • From: "Doug Fox" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MEDIA-ARTS-AND-DANCE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 05:39:16 -0400 (EDT)

The web-based "Synchronous Objects" dance visualization initiative
launches tomorrow at Ohio State University.

Synchronous Objects is a joint project of William Forsythe and OSU's
Advanced Computing Center for the Arts and Design (ACCAD) and the
Department of Dance.

Here's my introductory post on Great Dance about this project:

http://greatdance.com/thekineticinterface/2009/03/william-forsythe-synchronous-objects-osu/

or

http://bit.ly/Y31af

I'll write more about Synchronous Objects once its up. And I look forward
to the thoughts and perspectives of others.

Best,
Doug Fox
Great Dance

** Dance Blogger on Great Dance **
** Internet Consulting for Dancers and Dance Companies **
** Dance Screening & Educational Programs **

doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://greatdance.com
http://twitter.com/dougfox