[dance-tech] Interested in dance stage performing in Europe? last places at your disposal for the Ultimate Dance Grand Prix Italy 2012 International Dance Competition for Dance Schools/Groups.

  • From: dancespain@xxxxxxxx
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21.59.40

DANCE GRAND PRIX ITALY 2012 International Dance Competition for Schools/Groups.

I look forward to your participation and I hope to see you at the next DANCE
CONTEST!

Come with us to our next step: Travel, Dance, Compete, and enjoy the best
WorlDancEventS in Europe.
I'm inviting the "Dance Directors" who are willing to invest in themselves and
who are interested in expanding
their knowledge of other cultures, as well as promoting their work abroad, says
Mr. Angel  I'm looking for
Dance Groups who see this thrilling event as an opportunity to benefit their
professional development.

On the NEXT JUNE 2012 many Dance Groups will dance in EUROPE ...and you?

Don't stay at home!

to be featured in "The 22th DANCE AWARDS  Competition" for the Dance Grand Prix
Festival Competition Fringe,
being held in ITALY 13 TO 16 JUNE 2012 (during the SUMMER Holiday Time).

In addition, the Directors will have an opportunity to network and attend all
performances by groups from all over the world.

To find out how to qualifye mail the office space is limited, so "Dance
Directors" should act right away.

ONLY A LITTLE FEE TO PARTICIPATE!!!

This exciting trip will give dancers and students an excellent opportunity to
present their work,
to network withdirectors, producers, other artists, (hopefully to negotiate new
engagements!)
and compete and win the awards with the own performances.

The Dance Grand Prix Festival literally draws thousands of people from all
across Europe
and other parts of the world, the festival is a thrilling extravaganza of
hundreds of artists
performing dance, theater and music within awonderful aod stage theatre near
the famous Italian Art Cities,
courtyards, outdoor cafes and the hotel accomodations on the beach of the
MEDITERRANEUM coast
this truly promises to be an unforgettable experience.

Choreographers, dancers and chaperones will receive hotel three star
accommodations in twin/three beds room
with  bathroom/shower,based on two/three persons sharing a room.

We provide an entire and complete production package which includes excellent
theaters, lighting, sound, technical a
ssistance, publicity, pre-show rehearsal arrangements, and printed programs and
posteer advise all over the city.

Our managers will meet your dance groups on the "Welcome Bus Service" in the
meeting pointe airport.

I look forward to your participation and I hope to see you at the next festival.

Have questions? Please email me <dancespain@xxxxxxxx>

DIRECTOR DANCE AWARDS EUROPE 2012 SEASON

    Just in a few days you will receive some advertising materials from us,
the new brochures and posters of the iTALIAN Dance Awards
please fax or e.mail your free on charges  request of info at:

organizer E-Mail <dancespain@xxxxxxxx>

Full Name: ___________________________________________

Email Address: _______________________________________* REQUIRED FIELD

If you fell you have received this e-mail by error and wish to be removed from
future mailings,
simply reply to remove please send to <dancespain@xxxxxxxx>  write remove in
the subject line.