[dance-tech] Important Configuration Change: Replying To This List

  • From: Mark Coniglio <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:58:11 -0500

Hi All,

Mark Coniglio from Troika Ranch here. I wanted to alert people here to a few important configuration changes to this list.

Specifically, when hitting the "reply" button in your email program, you will now reply to the _sender_ only. Previously, replies were sent to the entire list. But since a few personal messages were apparently sent to the whole list, I have changed this setting. To reply to the dance tech lists, you will have to explicitly set the address to

dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This will at least prevent "out of office" replies from going to the whole list -- however, if you post, you will still potentially receive these messages. I am in contact with the freelists.org people to find out of there is an automatic way to prevent this from happening.

OK -- hopefully that will help improve the situation for the moment. Please let me know if there are other issues that come up, and I'll try to deal with them.

Best Wishes,
Mark
Mark Coniglio, Artistic Co-Director | mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Troika Ranch Dance Theater          | http://www.troikaranch.org