[dance-tech] IDAT?

  • From: jamie jewett <jewett18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 08:10:55 -0800 (PST)

Greetings All!

I am wondering what the current status is of IDAT -

I know that a while back the old dance-tech/IDAT situation was dissolved or
morphed into something new - and perhaps this is a process still in progress -
as the dancetechnology.com and .org sites say 'coming soon'

We were interested in beginning to explore hosting some version of IDAT or
something similar and as such I was trying to get in touch with people who have
been involved at the organizational/board level.

Obviously we are all benefiting from Johannes continuing to offer sites for
international discussion/exploration - such as the festivals he hosted at OSU
and just recently the Digital Culture Lab - are there other movements afoot?

trying to get in the loop -or start one..
best

Jamie Jewett
Brown University