[dance-tech] Re: I need help_Dance and technology-Interactive arts urls. for new blog

  • From: Marlon Barrios-Solano <unstablelandscape@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Johannes.Birringer@xxxxxxxxxxxx, dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:54:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
 This is Marlon Barrios Solano from NYC.
 I am writing to the list because I am launching a blog  as a resource for
teaching interactive multimedia.  I am  agregating links to other websites and
blogs of artist, programmers, architects, venues, technology (hardware and
software), classes in  its sidebar.
I need help!
The dance and technology community is growing very fast and diversifying, so I
would like to open it to the list first, asking you for your own urls, feeds
and to other links that you consider should to be included.
In near future, I will be launched as an open blog and will be avilable for our
community to generate content. Please let me know of  any recomendation in
content, form and organization.
This is the url:
http://www.unstablelandscape.net/blog/
Thank you so much,
Marlon Barrios Solano

Marlon Barrios Solano
embodied interactive design/art/dance improvisation/cognition
New York City
http://www.unstablelandscape.org
cell phone in USA: 614-4462175
Skypein: country code+1(916) 226-9062