[dance-tech] I: MULTIAGENT WORKSHOP - ALTROEQUIPE - Vascello Theatre, Rome (IT), october 2,3,4, 2008

  • From: "altroteatro" <altroteatro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <altroteatro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:11:05 +0200

We inform you that ALTROEQUIPE,a multi-agent organism that distinguishes
itself for the interaction generated by the mutual influence of its artistic
and scientific components: dance, sound, light, architecture, motion
capture, and motion graphics,

organizes the

MULTIAGENT WORKSHOP that will take place on October 2, 3, 4,  2008 from
12.45pm to 5.45pm at Teatro Vascello 78, Via G. Carini 78, Roma.

Attached please find a preliminary information document (press release)
about the workshop. The applications will end on Wednesday, September 24th
2008.

 (INFO/Applications, ALTROEQUIPE,  <mailto:altroteatro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
altroteatro@xxxxxxxxxxxx, tel.  +39066875967 - +393381067476)

Informative on the privacy

To the senses of the art. 13.D.Lgs 196/2003 (Code in subject of protection
of the personal data), we inform you that Your address e-mail has been
retrieved through public sources or through answer to e-mail from us
received or from You released us. All the recipients of the mail are in
hidden copy, but it can happen that the message also reaches to people not
parties; in such case we ask you to signal answering him/it CANCEL ME to the
mail  <mailto:altroteatro@xxxxxxxxxxxx> altroteatro@xxxxxxxxxxxx, specifying
the address and you will immediately be removed by our mailing list. We have
care to avoid annoying Multiple Dispatches, whereas this happened we ask you
to signal him/it to us and we now excuse since of it.They are done you save
the rights of the party ex. art. 7 DS.Lgs. 196/2003