[dance-tech] Hi from Chile

  • From: "Las Post" <las.post@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:33:58 -0400

Hi everyone from dance and technologie list, sorry my bad english . . .

i´m from Las.Post a theorist colective in chile.... we work  in  about
diferents filds , dance, techologie, remix, comtemporary subjetives etc....

in this moment we reserch about Loie Fuller .....

if some of you have any material about her or about ilusinism in stage,
magic latern visiual efects in 1900.... please comunicate with me ....

sorry my english again....
and visit our site ...  http://postdance.wordpress.com (is in spanish)

bye
Simón, from las.post

--
Las.Post
Colectivo [Dispositivo de Producción Teórica]