[dance-tech] Glow & Mortal Engine, Chunky Move#s intermedia performance works, Frieder Weiss & Gideon Orbazanek

  • From: "Frieder Weiss" <frieder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 16:07:47 +0200

I am happy to announce another series of shows of Glow,
which is touring around the UK, Croatia and the US in May and June.
Mortal engine, our latest show will be performed at the Edinburgh festival
in August.

Glow is an illuminating choreographic essay by choreographer Gideon
Obarzanek and software creator Frieder Weiss. Beneath the glow of a
sophisticated video tracking system, a lone organic being mutates in and out
of human form into unfamiliar, sensual and grotesque creature states.

More info at www.frieder-weiss.de, www.chunkymove.com/glow

Excerpts and interview with Gideon Orbazanek
http://www.dance-tech.net/video/video/show?id=1462368%3AVideo%3A9982

Our latest work, Mortal Engine which premiered this year at the Sydney
festival will come to the Edinburgh International Festival
The Edinburgh Playhouse
August 17-19, 2008
www.eif.co.uk

And here a list of GLOW dates: